Monday, August 5, 2013

My Experiment

I've created this blog to document my process using the basic laws of manifestation. I will be using the lottery as a tool and a gauge with how spiritually grounded I am. 

I will be using a number of methods in this experiment. 

1) Meditation
2) Affirmations
3) Movement/Dance 
4) Music
5) Letter to The Universe
6) Watching videos and reading other people's experiences

This will be extremely fun for me. 

I actually bought two lottery tickets today. And will check things out. So far, I feel extremely positive and optimistic and confident that I will win the lottery mutliple times for the rest of 2013.

BOO YA BABY!

1 comment:

  1. Hello William, thanks for sharing your experiences with us.You can try online lottery games by the given link below.

    Lottery Agent

    ReplyDelete